At Think you will find expert direction to help guide your business through the ins and outs of marketing, advertising, product and service design, and business. While we deliver many of the same products as an advertising agency or business consulting group, we are much more than either. We put our sciencey, businessy, creative intelligence to work for you in many ways to help you along. On this adventure you will encounter many creative intelligence services. Here are some of the big stops along the way.
We can legally tell you things about your customers with disturbing accuracy. Some consent based and some without any consent. Even though CIA (Creative Intelligence Agency) is in our name, we probably should not be able to get this information. But since we can, we do and we choose to use our data for good. Educating your potential customers to the true benefits of the products and services you provide.
We are talking real CIA (Creative Intelligence Agency) stuff. We know things. We know things we probably shouldn’t, but we do. We can tell you who your customers are today and a year ago. Where they live. Where they work, And, how they travel to get to you. We also do all of that analytic stuff. And, we weed out data that does not meet our certainty criteria.
• How many people have entered your physical store in a given month in a given year (yes, we can be even more specific).
• Where store visitors live and where they work.
• Routes store visitors travel to get to you and take once they leave.
We are able to build profiles of website visitors without using forms. All they have to do is visit your site. We only send information that passes certainty criteria (so, no bots). Potential information gathered includes the visitor’s:
• First and Last Name
• Email Address
• Phone Number
• Employer and Employer Profile
• Social Media Profiles
• And, much more and the collection of data can be categorized, sorted, analyzed, imported, and acted on in most major CRM packages.